Any claims that you may incur during the term of your coverage should be reported directly to the MASB-SEG Property/Casualty Claim Department by utilizing the links below:

  • Property Loss Form
    Complete for any loss involving theft or physical damage to any Member owned property.
  • General Liability Form
    Complete for all accidents/incidents that you become aware of. Including but not limited to student accidents, visitor/volunteer accidents and third party property damage incidents.
  • Auto Incident Form
    Complete for all accidents/incidents involving Member vehicles regardless how minor.
  • Notice of Complaint Form
    When a lawsuit is served upon the school, please provide immediate notice to the Pool. A lawsuit requires answering within a prescribed period of days following service upon the Member. It is extremely important to report all lawsuits to the Pool on the date they are received.

If you are unsure of which form to use, please feel free to contact the Property Casualty Department at 1-800-292-5421 ext. 611.

You may also contact one of the following parties by first calling 1-800-292-5421 and then the extension:

Jim DuRussel, Claim Manager ...Ext. 642
Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Janet Sluiter, Claim Manager ....Ext. 671
Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Rachael Feldpausch, Claim Department Manager ...Ext. 623
Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

After Hours Emergency ............................. 1-866-633-0004

Thanks for using the MASB-SEG Property Casualty Pool's online claim forms.